YXTMV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 Favourite Mvz

Go down 
+9
M.
Carlos
Ulysses
D.G
xKingx
fagdicksucker
ICONIC
R-Koach
delvecchio213
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:28 pm

lmfaoooooo ..... i've never made an Edge vid in my life Smile

btw, must apolzose, i thought you'd heard of me given that you were so quick to hate on my videos and even compare me to other video makers ...... my mistake, dunno why i just assume these things.

Last edited by HHHBF on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:39 pm

oh .... n that channel i'll assume is ulyess yes?????

one of the vids ghost town? he's alright, bit linear for my taste + hate when vids change color correction dramactically n there was tons of that. But get this, i'm not gunna say i'm better because i don't think i am. Editing is an art, everyone's mindsets are different and there's no right or wrong, only difference of opinion.

Btw, link that edge vid LOL really interested to see whose that was Smile
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:57 pm

HHHBF wrote:
Btw, link that edge vid LOL really interested to see whose that was Smile

I doubt that's your MV, I went on the channel and read the channel description, mind linking me to your YouTube/One of your MVs?
Back to top Go down
https://youxtubemv.forumotion.net
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 pm

i don't have any mv's currently uploaded, i've got a return promo thing up but it was just something done in about two hours to get the message across. I'll link that if u want?
Back to top Go down
robvandamisgod

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:56 pm

xKingx wrote:
^^ haha u havent even seen HHHBF or heard of him, hes the reason why most of u even edit, he was one of the first on utube edit, b4 Goofeh nd others, he doesnt have a utube, but come 2 GroundZeroMVbattles and he could show u his old or new stuff

wrestling mvs have been made since the late 90s way before youtube
and second of all how can he be the reason we edit if the majority of us have never heard of him
Back to top Go down
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 6:22 pm

^^ i can actually answer that. I've been unactive for about a year, i got suspended in Jan and had been using another account under a different name since which also got suspended lil over a month ago. I've still got my latest vid which was a Cena vs. Orton Promo for HIAC on my computer but it ain't streaming anywhere, i'd have to link it to megaupload or sumthin???
Back to top Go down
Ulysses
Awesome
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 7:39 pm

^that would be fine
Back to top Go down
Kazfan401
Kazfan401

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 am

Woah,so much commotion lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.Youtube.co.uk/user/Kazfan401
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 am

^^not my fault when i'm getting run down by people who apprantatly don't even know who i am, still struggling to figure that one out? lol
Back to top Go down
xKingx
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 am

EDITIED VERSION AS OF DEC. 9 2009

Ant & linkcoln - WTF Is This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LK1aZspvZEU

John Cena- Word Life - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij1DYhvNsdE

JazzyJ - Red Light District https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jMGE_DMhpY

FBM - Disturb You In The Dark - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL0YUPco4j8
Back to top Go down
XxEdgeXxRuleXx
XxEdgeXxRuleXx

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:40 am

robvandamisgod wrote:
xKingx wrote:
^^ haha u havent even seen HHHBF or heard of him, hes the reason why most of u even edit, he was one of the first on utube edit, b4 Goofeh nd others, he doesnt have a utube, but come 2 GroundZeroMVbattles and he could show u his old or new stuff

wrestling mvs have been made since the late 90s way before youtube
and second of all how can he be the reason we edit if the majority of us have never heard of him

Lol, you speak the truth dude.

1. Goofeh - Self Destruction
2. Lincon - Broken Sunday
3. Jazzy - Switchback
4. NeoSsjin - The Centerpeice
5. LeeLee's MVP mv, i dont remember the name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favourite Mvz   Top 5 Favourite Mvz - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favourite Mvz
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2