YXTMV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howdy Tharrr...

Go down 
+5
Peanut
TxJ
fagdicksucker
DaceDestiny
M.
9 posters
AuthorMessage
M.
n00b
n00b

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 am

Hey everybody. My names Mike, aka M. You might of heard of me, I used to be "rrlk" but I decided to change the name. Anyway, I am the owner of another wrestling forum on the net. Not trying to advertise or anything but feel free to stop on over, check it out and if you like what you see you can sign up. I've been editing for nearly 3 years now and it has become a very big part of my life. Looks like a cool place you guys got here. So yeah, hello.

AND WHO WAS INSULTING HHHBF!? :upset
Back to top Go down
DaceDestiny
The Diz
The Diz
DaceDestiny

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:22 am

Who in god's name is HHHBF?

And welcome.
Back to top Go down
M.
n00b
n00b

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:24 am

DaceDestiny wrote:
Who in god's name is HHHBF?

Shocked Well I was told someone here was insulting his editing talent. And he is definitely one of the greatest editors on the net.
Back to top Go down
DaceDestiny
The Diz
The Diz
DaceDestiny

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 2:25 am

I know of HHHBK and I could agree with that. No HHHBF though.
Back to top Go down
fagdicksucker
BANNED!
BANNED!
fagdicksucker

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 am

Hey Mikey, Welcome to YXTMV Very Happy

Who the hell is HHHBF? Is he/she a poser?
Back to top Go down
TxJ
YXTMV World Champion Champion
YXTMV World Champion Champion
TxJ

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:10 am

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Thunderjammers
Peanut
NOMFG!!!
NOMFG!!!

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 3:40 am

That seemed like advertising to me =/ but, hey idc welcome
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 12:10 pm

I love how on ones heard of HHHBF, and yet, all the Orton marks threat him like we would treat a V2005 or HHHBK.

Welcome btw.
Back to top Go down
https://youxtubemv.forumotion.net
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:25 pm

no, what these "orton marks" do is treat me with respect because they like my work, it's their opinion, what's wrong with that? (only one has compared me to HHHBK and V2005, n i said that flattered me beyond belief). What you're doing is treating my name like crap because i'm getting the attention you probably want, which isn't my fault buddy.
Back to top Go down
Reckless

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:38 pm

HHHBF wrote:
i'm getting the attention you probably want.
um how are you getting this attention when like 6 people know you lol i bet alot more people no teh koach than you
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:43 pm

HHHBF wrote:
no, what these "orton marks" do is treat me with respect because they like my work, it's their opinion, what's wrong with that? (only one has compared me to HHHBK and V2005, n i said that flattered me beyond belief). What you're doing is treating my name like crap because i'm getting the attention you probably want, which isn't my fault buddy.

Yeah coz the ''Orton marks'' spend all day on there PC looking up random Orton MVs, and when they find one that oversyncs they <3 it, thats also not my fault, and why would I want attention from cocky arrogant Orton marks? I'm not an attention seaker.
Back to top Go down
HHHBF
n00b
n00b

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:00 pm

i seriously dunno what vids you've been watching that u think were made by me, part of my style is i think synching's overhyped, very much like stock footage. My main attribute's storytelling, always has been. But here's the thing, if u didn't care about the attention, you'd have just left my "sad orton marky fans" alone with their opinions instead of aggressively jumping on them for no other reason than u think something else. What am i supposed to think?
Back to top Go down
DEO
-Chairman-
-Chairman-
DEO

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:18 pm

look HHHBF,the thing is that u have been missidentified ,koach and all the boys thaught u were a poser and then koach got a little angry because of something maybe this,so just leave it there and show us some of your mvs so we can see who u rly are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Howdy Tharrr... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Howdy Tharrr...   Howdy Tharrr... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Howdy Tharrr...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
YXTMV Forums :: YXTMV HQ :: Introduction Area-
Jump to: