YXTMV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MEANMAORIMEANOW
MEANMAORIMEANOW

Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play Empty
PostSubject: Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play   Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

A tag freestyle made by me and my mate spi3bust3r:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D91sUnStd-I

rate, hate, sub and whatever really.
Feedback is greatly appreciated =)

also please don't go on about originality, I didn't find out that txj had used the song until a couple of hours after the vid was posted on youtube. I didn't know anyone had used it, that's why I picked the song, so please no comments about that, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Peanut
NOMFG!!!
NOMFG!!!

PostSubject: Re: Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play   Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:32 pm

Well I will comment about the song, I think it has been overplayed but since you didn't know how can somebody complain? so people below don't -.-. The overall editing of this was good, I just got bored mid way through your part, I see alot of potential here, I would just work on clip selection and flowing; changin angles, nice cuts ect. decent by both. hope to see some more work!
Back to top Go down
ICONIC
Mastermind
Mastermind
ICONIC

PostSubject: Re: Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play   Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 9:33 pm

Nobody remembers any videos i make? ='[

Anyways.. The video was pretty good. i thought the syncing was off in a lot of places. and the pace was off too. I think thats the biggest problem in this video. so both of you should work on that.
Back to top Go down
MEANMAORIMEANOW
MEANMAORIMEANOW

PostSubject: Re: Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play   Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:31 am

Thanks for the feedback guys, hopefully I can get better pace wise by my next vid =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play   Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spin3 & MEAN - Games You Play
Page 1 of 1