YXTMV Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite MV of the One Above You

Go down 
+19
*ANMOLDEEP*
Peanut
SeanY
Reckless
Mattallica
MMM13
Kazfan401
Mattitude
Ulysses
xKingx
TxJ
Venomous
Stranger
robvandamisgod
ICONIC
R-Koach
DEO
CDJeff619
HellVisions
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattallica
n00b
n00b

Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:58 pm

Haven't seen any of yours. ^^
Back to top Go down
Mattitude
YXTMV Superstar Champion
YXTMV Superstar Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Burn It To The Ground

it's the only one of urs i seen
Back to top Go down
Ulysses
Awesome
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:15 pm

Mattitude - Shame
Back to top Go down
Reckless

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:57 pm

the dbz one Razz nah id really have to easily go with this storm
Back to top Go down
xKingx
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 am

Dont Try Me and slipping away sort of^
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm

None of em
Back to top Go down
https://youxtubemv.forumotion.net
SeanY

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:21 pm

Breaking Inside
Back to top Go down
TxJ
YXTMV World Champion Champion
YXTMV World Champion Champion
TxJ

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:38 pm

None at the moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Thunderjammers
Peanut
NOMFG!!!
NOMFG!!!

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:46 pm

Since alot of your freestyles look the same I will actually go with your Rock video really liked that

and can we stop with the "none" or "haven't seen any"
Back to top Go down
xKingx
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 am

R-Koach wrote:
None of em

The reason u dont have one is cuz, i dont have any from u, cuz all u do is stick promos together and call it a video, u dont even cut the promos at all the only vid u had with just a lil bit of live footage in it was the aj one..

And for Peanut, i liked ur latest vid
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 am

xKingx wrote:
The reason u dont have one is cuz, i dont have any from u, cuz all u do is stick promos together and call it a video, u dont even cut the promos at all the only vid u had with just a lil bit of live footage in it was the aj one..

your clearly a retard, So my MVs suck coz I dont use any live footage in Freestyles, your so ignorant, if you dont think I use live footage, I recomend looking at some of my other non-freestyle MVs. Like my tag mv with 979, My CM Punk MV and my RVD MV. It's nothing personal that I dont like your MVs. I just dont like em. And yes i do use big parts of Build ups, but thats coz I have limited media, and to say I dont cut them at all it a bit over the top
Back to top Go down
*ANMOLDEEP*
Team Canada
Team Canada
*ANMOLDEEP*

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:35 am

xKingx wrote:
R-Koach wrote:
None of em

Koachy man, I like this kid. I like this kid because when I went on his channel, all i saw was ideas that I've already seen in other videos. You fucking retard, you think koach can't edit., You don't even know the MEANING! of the word "edit". I don't even know whats happening in your videos, sorry for going to sleep while watching them, can't blame a guy now can ya?

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Ulysses
Awesome
Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:31 am

King still = fag

and Under Stated Smile
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:18 pm

This Storm, but that JoMo one may beat it Razz
Back to top Go down
HellVisions
HellVisions

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Nothing Lats Forever
Back to top Go down
Kazfan401
Kazfan401

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:25 pm

This Dark day =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.Youtube.co.uk/user/Kazfan401
RXE9
RXE9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Are you with me or not
Back to top Go down
Kazfan401
Kazfan401

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:56 pm

Extrme Angel
Back to top Go down
http://www.Youtube.co.uk/user/Kazfan401
xKingx
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 pm

*ANMOLDEEP* wrote:
xKingx wrote:
R-Koach wrote:
None of em

Koachy man, I like this kid. I like this kid because when I went on his channel, all i saw was ideas that I've already seen in other videos. You fucking retard, you think koach can't edit., You don't even know the MEANING! of the word "edit". I don't even know whats happening in your videos, sorry for going to sleep while watching them, can't blame a guy now can ya?

What a Face

Just cuz i dont throw promos together i cant edit.. lol k then.. not my fault i like using live footage
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:13 pm

xKingx wrote:
Just cuz i dont throw promos together i cant edit.. lol k then.. not my fault i like using live footage

So what your saying is that people who use live footage can edit, but people who use build ups and promos cant edit?
Back to top Go down
HellVisions
HellVisions

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:15 pm

Nothing lasts forever ( sig stealer ) xcv
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:17 pm

This Dark Day ( New rule, all mods and Admins must have it or they get demoded :'( )
Back to top Go down
Stranger
YXTMV Intercontinenal Champion
YXTMV Intercontinenal Champion
Stranger

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:48 pm

^aj styles music video
Back to top Go down
KingMVz
n00b
n00b
KingMVz

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:40 pm

R-Koach wrote:
xKingx wrote:

So what your saying is that people who use live footage can edit, but people who use build ups and promos cant edit?

not exactly, im just saying it shows more skill than just throwing promos together no disrespect just ssying.. and uhm

Stranger - Far from Over
Back to top Go down
R-Koach
YXTMV Tag Team Champion
YXTMV Tag Team Champion

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 8:44 pm

KingMVz wrote:
not exactly, im just saying it shows more skill than just throwing promos together no disrespect just ssying.. and uhm

So basically your saying it shows more skill to sit thru hours of live footage to look for one clip, than just using a clip from build up that would take no nearly as long? Some people do have lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite MV of the One Above You   Favorite MV of the One Above You - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite MV of the One Above You
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next